|The Chapel was built in 1898, adjacent to Aloha. It contains a number of noteworthy stained glass windows,
donated by the first graduating class, although two have recently been stolen.
Originally, the Chapel was built in the same Shingle Style as some of the other
early buildings, although it was later covered with pebble-dash stucco during
the Ament years. Many other changes have been made in the
building. It had solid oak beams, which have since been painted over, and was
originally furnished with green velour theatre seats, which have been replaced with
This page was last maintained on 05/21/98.